Write for us: Express & Educate people
We look forward to blog writers and authors who wish to share their interest in writing on law, legal, health, and medical facets.
Why MEDLEGAL360 for your guest posts?
We record greater categories of legal personnel in the litigation process. We are here to educate the ordinary citizens of each state. By joining MEDLEGAL360, you have chosen the ideal venue to share your knowledge and ideas with the general public as well as field experts. Our medico-legal platform assures you true knowledge about legal information and other heath related tips.
It would be a great opportunity for you to become more involved in the community and gain valuable input from other contributors. You have a better chance of interacting with expert attorneys, paralegals, QMEs, IMEs, life care planners, insurance companies, and the general public at large.
As far as the research on law is concerned, it remains in the periphery of the ordinary people. It needs to make a deep dive in educating such communities where all the opportunities lie. Through unique guest posts, you can share your insights that resonates with our readers. Guest posting at www.medlegal360.com shoots your SEO score soaring.
Blog themes for guest posts
There have been numerous topics on which you can impress the audience within the legal, and medical parameters. We shall assure you the complete support in guiding you to produce a best piece of writing. The nature of the related topic may include-
- Personal injury/law
- Medical malpractice/law
- Mass tort/law
- Negligence tort/law
- Maritime law
- Premises liability
- Product liability
- Workers’ compensation
- Contract law
- Labor law
Guidelines for guest post contributors
- You are free to choose your own topic within the purview of law/health.
- The article should range from 600 to 1200 words.
- You must have a plagiarism free article, unpublished elsewhere.
- The blog needs to have H1, H2, and H3 tags for better clarity.
- You need to write a meta for the blog, not more than 160 characters.
- Kindly acknowledge the author from whom you have received the idea.
- We welcome appropriate image submissions that is relevant to your content.
- The submitted article will go through medical- legal experts’ edition prior to publication.
- Published article will remain permanently in the website and you can no longer host it in any other platforms.
- The content needs to be relevant to the medical-legal audience.
If your article is appropriate, a member of our editorial staff will contact you. You can post the article related to medical legal aspect with a single do-follow link, If you wish to provide an additional link, each link will cost separately. Meanwhile, you can submit as many numbers of blogs as possible.
Create an account & Start Writing Blogs
If already have an account, login here.